Our All Inclusive vacation package offers a luxurious and worry free vacation and is the ideal choice for large groups and discerning travelers. This package offers the highest level of service, pampering and luxury so that you can enjoy a stress free vacation at your own private resort.
You and your guests would receive several extra support staff including: a personal chef, additional kitchen staff, maids, servers, laundry staff, and also extra help from our caretaker/security watchman in loading and setting up equipment on outings. Our House Manager will also be available to you throughout the duration of your stay to arrange activities, make reservations, and assist with any matters that may arise throughout your stay.
Please do not ask us to pick apart this package because you feel that you won’t use a particular service or inclusion. We are unable to this or to adjust pricing.
Flights from Barbados
Our staff at Spring House is here to assure that your travel to the island is as stress-free as possible! We can even make your reservations with the local airlines if you require. We are more than happy to pick you up from the airport or ferry dock when you arrive in Bequia and transport you to Spring House, and bring you back on the day of your departure.
Chef Prepared Meals
One of the greatest luxuries of a vacation is having someone else handle meal planning and preparation. We have put together a sample menu for our all inclusive package that offers a combination of perfect island fare and familiar foods and dishes. The best part: we also handle all of the cleanup! The meal plan includes daily breakfast, lunch, high tea, dinner (5 nights including the welcome dinner), evening cocktails, and plenty of snacks.
Our chef will prepare the evening meal of your choice and our staff will serve you. Enjoy elegant dining overlooking Spring Bay and make lasting memories with your family and friends.
Please note that your meal plan includes five dinners so that you may dine out at our many island restaurants for a couple of nights without paying twice. Some menu options may be limited in their availability. More details about the meal plan, including sample menus, can be found to the right.
Maid & Laundry Service
In addition to the basic housekeeping services we provide to all of our guests, we will also provide full maid and laundry service for our all inclusive guests seven days a week.
To use our full laundry service, often called “The Magic Hamper”, simply deposit your laundry and our laundress will wash, iron and return to your closet any laundry that you leave in the laundry basket each day. Please do not place any clothing that requires special handling in the basket. Spring House is not liable for damage to clothing submitted to the in house laundry for any reason. Dry cleaning services are not available. Shoes can be cleaned or polished upon request. For water conservation reasons, we normally change sheets and towels every 3 days unless more frequent service is requested.
Our concierge services take the work out of logistics so that you will be truly carefree as you enjoy your vacation.
- We will arrange transportation, dining reservations, excursions, retreats, yoga instruction, massages, and more at your request.
- Our friendly staff will assist in transporting and setting up beach equipment on the beach for you.
- Our kitchen staff will prepare coolers with snacks, meal items, and drinks for you to take on a day out.
- We can provide late-night transportation back to the villa after a night out on the town.
- We can arrange for live music, special event planning or other “fairly reasonable” requests
- And any other assistance we can provide to make your stay enjoyable!
Open Poolside Bar & Beverage Services
We will fully stock our poolside bar, guest kitchen and refrigerators with Spring House famous rum punch, house wines, beers, mixers, soft drinks, juice, coffee, tea, milk, and bottled water for you to enjoy at any time you wish during your stay. If you would like spirits on hand, we can pre-order these for you locally at an additional charge or they can be purchased duty-free in Barbados as you pass through the airport.
Jeep Rentals & Drivers Licenses
Bequia may be small but it is hilly and, if you need to transport beach equipment and coolers or quickly pop into town, it’s always best to have a vehicle. We can arrange for the rental of jeeps (we suggest one for each five persons), provided by Bequia Jeep Rentals, under separate contract directly with you. If you’re going to be driving on the island, you’ll need a license. They will handle the fees & paperwork processing in advance for one driver per vehicle.
We provide two local pay as you go guest cell phones so that you can communicate with each other around the island. Each is pre-programmed with useful local numbers and comes with an EC$10 calling voucher. Additional call time can be purchased from our housekeeper or from local shops.
You may want to bring your children on vacation, but you may wish to have an adults-only outing at some point on your trip. Friendly, professional childcare is provided if required and you will be able to check on your children by phone at anytime during the evening.
Champagne & Flowers
Arrive to flowers in your suite and a glass of champagne during your welcome dinner. There’s no better way to start your vacation, especially after exhausting travel!
Guests who book an All Inclusive vacation at Spring House will receive a complimentary upgrade to L’Occitane en Provence brand luxury amenities and toiletries.
What Isn’t Included
- Airfare into/out of Bequia from your home. Each party is responsible for their own flights. We can provide assistance in finding flights and arranging an itinerary upon request, especially with local airline connections.
- Excess baggage or missed connection fees. We are not responsible if any airline is unable to carry your baggage for any reason including, but not limited to, cargo capacity, weight restrictions, size restrictions or missed connections. Please check with your airline for specific limits and policies. Claims for reimbursement should be made directly to the airline.
- Private charters from Barbados, St. Lucia or other islands. Private charters can be arranged for an additional fee per passenger.
- Spirits and Fine wines. A selection of both spirits and fine wines are available for purchase.
- Personal items. Guests are responsible for bringing their own person items such as diapers, baby wipes, sunscreen, tanning oil, hairbrushes, etc. We may have some emergency items available on request.
- Excursions. We offer a variety of exciting boating excursions to our guests for an additional charge. View rates for Spring House excursions >
Rates for the All Inclusive Vacation package are subject to change. Rates may also change to account for inflation. Contact us for special rates.