A Caribbean wedding is about much more than the few hours spent at the ceremony and reception. It is a wedding, vacation, honeymoon and family reunion all rolled into one. Spring House, in beautiful Bequia, is the ideal location for your Caribbean wedding.
Spring House is large enough to accommodate your whole group, luxurious enough to make your wedding special. With its private salons, decks, verandahs, poolside bar, garden, and designer pool, you’re sure to enjoy the entire vacation with all your friends and family.
We offer affordable wedding packages which can be customized to your needs. We will assist you with licensing, location preparation, photography, catering, flowers, music, and transportation. We can arrange a beach wedding or hold the ceremony at Spring House. We will work with you to plan your wedding. From flowers to legal documents to photography to cakes, our wedding service is here to assist you – all with Spring House style.
Basic Wedding Package
Our Basic Wedding Package can be broken down into three main parts: Pre-Wedding arrangements, The Ceremony, and The Reception.
These are designed to be a starting point for planning purposes and represent excellent value. Most couples begin with our Wedding Package and then add additional options such as live music according to their personal tastes and budget. Below you will find an outline of what is commonly included in a Spring House Wedding Package. Please know that we recognize this is your special day. If you have special requests or ideas we will do our best to bring them to life.
- A day trip to St. Vincent to take care of all government and legal requirements. Our attorney will escort you through the legal process and paperwork and take you to the government offices. Please allow one day for this as bureaucracy can move slowly.
- Consultation with you by telephone and/or email to tailor the wedding plans to your specifications. We will work with you to the fullest extent possible to make your dream wedding come true.
- Complimentary massage for the bride and groom.
- Assistance with bride’s hairstyling, makeup, manicure and other personal services.
- All arrangements and venue setup – wedding “chapel” marquee, altar table, chairs, decorations, etc and/or as previously arranged with bridal couple.
- Decorated water taxi to/from beach venue (if applicable).
- Decorated transportation for wedding party to/from the beach.
- Complimentary drink and snacks at beach venue.
- License Marriage Officer – see Legal Requirements (arranged, but billed separately).
- Government Special License – see Legal Requirements (arranged, but billed separately).
- Photographer and/or Videographer (arranged, but billed separately).
- Preparation of Special Bridal Suite.
- Bridal bouquet, made with fresh tropical flowers.
- Full catering services & wait staff.
- Full Open Bar.
- Tropical Flowers and Venue decorated to your wedding theme.
- House Music to your selection – or bring your own on iPod for our Bose system.
- Live or Professional DJ Music available at an additional cost.