Pets: Can I bring my pet?

03/27/2017 0
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

Spring Hotel Bequia only accepts pets by prior arrangement. To import a pet you must apply for an import permit for which you’ll need a health certificate signed by a government veterinary officer stating that the animal meets certain requirements. For further details contact the Chief Veterinary Office, Animal Health and Production Division, Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries on 784-457-2452.

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.